Sunday, January 11, 2009

Righteous Kill

Is a movie good when it tells you the whole story and in the end you still don't know for sure who the guilty party is? Could go either way. I'm still wondering whodunit. But I still liked this movie very much. Lot's to think and talk about.

Robert De Niro and Pacino are reason enough for me to watch any movie. This movie is not on the same level as any of The Godfather saga (the last time these two were on a screen together) but is pretty good.

Carla Gugino and John Leguizamo are two additional reasons to watch. John is one of my favorite people and Carla is coming into her own and getting away from her small screen persona.

Maybe I'm over thinking things here but I'm not totally sure just who was "offing" the bad guys in this story. Who is covering for whom? Partners do odd things to protect each other, and I'm not talking just about partners in the law enforcement sense. No spoilers here. Let me know what you think?

Watch this movie with an eye on the details.

No comments: