Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

This movie would have been much more impressive if I had not seen LOTR first. Almost every other scene reminds me of a scene or event from I, II, or III. And LOTR did it much better. Sorry Disney.

Don't get me wrong, this episode of Narnia was good, but I'm thinking the writers should have gone further out of their way to do things LOTR and Harry Potter had not already done. No?

Most of the original cast of main characters returns and some new characters, good and bad, make an appearance. My personal fav was the bad King Miraz. Sergio Castellitto does a great job. Hopefully he will become as well known here as he is in Italy now?

Watch this movie with someone who has seen, and liked, the first installment.

No comments: